Saturday 24 January 2015

THE FIRST ITEM

TO GO IN SASHA'S WARDROBE.

When Sasha arrived she came with one extra item that I saved to show you.
Sasha was living with a very talented Sasha designer and we were very cheeky and asked a question which was answered in the best way possible.


"What do you have there Sasha ? "
" Don't know my other Mum put them in with me when I left "
"Well maybe you should open the box and see what's in it "


"It's a very pretty blue ribbon"


"Could it be some hair slides? " wonders Sasha


"You are doing very well at taking off the ribbon, I do not think it's hair slides though!"


Sasha opens the box.


"Ooo look shoes .." sighs Sasha


"LOOK! " says Sasha in excitement " Shoes and blue ones I love blue!Shall I try them on? "
" No not yet I think we'd best wait until you have something to wear with them "
"Are you sure ? " sighs Sasha
" Yes sorry "
" All right I can wait "


I would like to thank Noreen for these lovely shoes that form the first part of Sasha's wardrobe.

I'm looking forward to seeing what comes next?


********************************************************************************

12 comments:

  1. What a super start to her wardrobe. Looking like she is going to be one of the best dressed Sashas around at this rate.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness - what beautiful shoes. A fantastic start to the wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Every girl needs shoes! When is the closing date for donations...is it just before October?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Every girl needs shoes! When is the closing date for donations...is it just before October?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ronny!
      Seems you choke on comments today? Or have I a prob with my eyes for seeing double?
      May I pat on your back?

      Delete
    2. :) Please pat my back...or buy me a new computer....it is not behaving itself :)

      Delete
    3. :) Please pat my back...or buy me a new computer....it is not behaving itself :)

      Delete
  5. Love the shoes. Perfect for any girls wardrobe!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shoes! Lovley!
    One cannot have too much!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooooooh those shoes are to die for! And such a beautiful colour too. Noreen does make such gorgeous pairs!
    Sasha really is going to be the belle of the ball come October :)
    Big hugs Sharon xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely shoes - what a lucky girl.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just found this post - ooh, lucky Sasha.
    They are beautiful, Noreen. I had to grab Jocelyn, who tried to climb in through the computer screen to try them on.
    What a stunning, blond Sasha eye colour they are!

    ReplyDelete