Sunday 8 February 2015

OPEN RAFFLE STARTS IN SEPTEMBER.

Last year when the Sasha Gotz doll was given to raffle , some people who could not attend wanted to buy tickets. I thought this would be unfair to those who had made the trip to attend but said I would do a Raffle open to all the Sasha people, those attending and those not.

So In September from the first up to and including the event, I will sell raffle tickets for this prize, shown below.



This beautiful brand new doll quilt comes with the pillow shown in the corner, for your Sasha's or babies to enjoy.


Made by a very talented American lady called Nancy whose shop on Etsy is called Dollpatchworks, where you can find or have made a doll quilt in a range of colours.

The money raised will go to the Charity we support this year or given to another separate Charity.Please note Jenny is just standing beside the quilt to give you an idea of size, she is not included in the raffle.



********************************************************************************

NB if you'd like me to remind you when these tickets are on sale please email me.



4 comments:

  1. A lovely prize....old Growley Bear is vowing to buy lots of tickets and steal this away from the Sashas....can bears buy tickets?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Who ever wins it can use it for any Doll, Bear or suchlike as they wish :)

      Delete
  2. Growley is something of a pedant about grammar - I know, Growley, I KNOW it should be 'May bears buy tickets?'

    Are you cheeking me back? You are 2 years younger than I, you know!....

    One more grumpy word from you and I'll sell your 14"-bear-sized antique bed and BUY A SASHA-SIZE ONE INSTEAD!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes Growley can buy tickets once they go on sale. It would make a lovely quilt for an elderly bear in need of some warmth.

      Delete