Friday 23 January 2015

INTRODUCING THE FIRST RAFFLE

This beautiful box arrived in the post on Wednesday.


I was not expecting this wonderful box.....


A very pretty rose bud lid, it did have a beautiful pink ribbon on it but being me I forgot to take a photo before I removed it!


But this Beautiful young lady I was expecting. This is Sasha and she is the Prize in the first of the Raffles at the Chat n Snap.
A couple of us got together and paid for this young lady  to be used in the Raffle.


I contacted the seller and explained that she was to be a raffle prize and asked if she would be suitable, the seller confirmed that she was, so we bid and won!


Now this Raffle is going to be called Sasha and her Wardrobe, so by sending Sasha in this lovely box she's helped us even more as we will now use this box for Sasha's Wardrobe.


"Yes Sasha ? "
"It's empty "
" Yes it is but we plan on filling it "
" You do? "
" Hopefully Yes we do, now can you turn round so we can see your lovely hair "



"Thank you Sasha, you have lovely hair."


"Oh! Whose this? "


"My other Mum sent her with me, so I had some company while I wait for my new Mum in October "


"She also sent along this little tea set, so I can make friends with the other dolls at my new home "


So here it is the first Raffle will be  SASHA AND HER WARDROBE

It will consist of Sasha above and all the items of her wardrobe that will be gathered and shown over each of coming months until October when her and her wardrobe will be the complete prize.


Now she already as the first item to go in her wardrobe and I was going to save it for February but It's so nice I will put it on in a day or so, so keep visiting to see what's next!.

I would also like to thank the seller who was so generous in adding the lovely box, dog and tea set to our Sasha.



*********************************************************************************

5 comments:

  1. Absolutely fantastic Dee, love these little teasers,makes it all the more exciting x

    ReplyDelete
  2. A simply wonderful CnS first raffle prize.
    Congratulations and well done as I'm sure that it will be a most successful project in raising money for the Charity.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this one and thought she was a bargain fro the money and was surprised she didn't go for more!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely girl, and super raffle prize! Someone is going to be delighted with her, never mind all the goodies that will be going with her!
    Bighugs Sharon xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you ladies, I am looking forward myself to see what's added to her Wardrobe each month!

    ReplyDelete