Sunday 18 October 2015

WHAT'S GOING TO BE ON SALE ON SATURDAY....

Well only five and a  half days to go!!! So I thought I'd show you some of the things that will be on sale on the day.

This year we have Noreen selling her lovely shoes and here are a couple of photo's on what she's been making to tempt your purse strings!



 lots of lovely colours and styles.


I must make sure I get a photo of her stall on the day with all her shoes ready and waiting!


Another seller tomorrow.



********************************************************************************

6 comments:

  1. What a wonderful array and in such beautiful colours! Must be every little Sasha girl's dream!
    Such truly talented Sasha people!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are wonderful colours ! and yes we have such talented people in the Sasha world who can turn their hands to anything!

      Delete
  2. These shoes really are to die for, aren't they?
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I just no one gets Trampled in the rush!! lol

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I just hope she's made enough to go round!!! :)

      Delete