Friday 25 September 2015

29 DAYS AND COUNTING.......

Goodness! In twenty nine days we'll be chatting and snapping and having a grand old time! So realised I need to get a move on with lots of things relating to the day.

So first I must show off a couple or three of Raffle prizes that I have received in the last few weeks for Sasha and Her Wardrobe.


Today's reveal is this wonderful blue coat and beret from Sarah of Vintage Sasha.


"What are you doing Sasha? Oh trying to show people what it would look like on! Yes I know you would like to try it but I think we'll let your new mum have that pleasure"


"Pardon? Oh I am being lazy ! Yes well I have a lot to do and so maybe I will do it just before the day and make a post of you in everything... now have you found those brown socks yet ? ........................


Many many thanks to the lovely Sarah for her donation to Sasha's raffle, I hope we will make a goodly sum for our Charity.


*********************************************************************************

2 comments:

  1. Lovely coat set Dee, someone is going to be very happy to win this!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a gorgeous and most generous donation from Sarah.
    Such a shame that she can't get to attend this year as I so enjoyed meeting her for the very first time after all these years of only 'knowing' her via the internet and telephone. (Plus not to mention her very popular sales table will be sorely missed!)

    ReplyDelete