Saturday 1 August 2015

SASHA'S ON THE HUNT...

Sansa's doing a photo shoot for Mum's photo competition, showing off this months prize.


She poses with a sock to show what the drawers could hold.


Sasha arrives wearing a brown woollie hat in AUGUST!  " Have you seen my new brown socks? " she asks Sansa
"No Just this bright green one, no brown "
" Sasha sighs " I wonder where they are ? I hope your mum's not lost them ! "
She hurries off leaving a bemused Sansa watching her go!


*******************************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. Isn't it just super when our Sashas help us busy mums?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wonder why Sasha is wearing that woollie hat? Her poor head must be getting so hot.....and looking for socks to put on too?
    Oh boy, is it that cold there in Hertfordshire!!!
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think the woolly hat is quite comfortable in our Summer weather. So I wouldn't worry too much. The socks ... well you have to match the socks to the outfit, so I presume there is something else going on here, because brown socks just don't make any sense.

    ReplyDelete