Monday 25 May 2015

APRIL'S DONATION

Thought I would try to catch up by added in April's donation to the Sasha Wardrobe Raffle.


This gift was donated by Michelle and consists of A Batik dress set, of dress ,pants plus a lovely softy lilac summer mid sleeved cardie plus shoes, socks and hair ties.


Looks lovely and perfect with her cardie for those cooler mornings before the sun gets truly going.

x


x


Sasha's looking very serious.


"Hello " says Millie coming across Sasha " Are you one of my new sisters? "
" Hi " replies Sasha " sorry no I'm Sasha and I am waiting for my new mum, she's not collecting me until October at the Chat n Snap "


"Oh ! Well I'm Millie and what's a Chat n snap? "
"Well according to the children in the village it's a place where lots of women meet up bring lots of their little Children like us and chatter so loud you can hardly hear yourself think!"
"Really!" Millie looks a little stunned
" Really and they buy things for their Sasha children and sometimes even adopt more children while they are there! " says Sasha getting into the excitement " And! That's where I'll be getting my new MUM! "


" Sounds er a little frightening " Millie looks worried
" It will be great " Sasha smiles " They are all lovely people , the others say and they love cooing over all the children that attend "
" I am sure it will be fun " says Millie , glad she's not up for adoption any more .
" Come on " says Sasha " Let's go check out all the things in my wardrobe, then we can go play "
They hurry off in search where Mrs Mum's put the Sasha's wardrobe of clothes.


*******************************************************************************

I would like to thank Michelle for her lovely donation to the Sasha Wardrobe raffle, it's looking like she'll be one very well dressed young lady.

*********************************************************************************

3 comments:

  1. An absolutely superb donation by Michelle. A perfectly coloured outfit for to suit her blonde hair and blue eyes.
    Haven't forgotten that I still need to settle down and send in something for her wardrobe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely donation Michelle, and thanks for sharing it with us Dee :)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! this is a gorgeous outfit!!! Love the colours and I love Michelle's Batik dresses. That cardi is so sweet! I have a blonde girl to dress. So hopefully... fingers crossed...

    ReplyDelete